In addition to the many laws, throughout numerous jurisdictions that regulate the sale of goods and services, Loyslist.com has internal policy against the posting of the following items. These items may not be listed for sale, may not be present in any of the photos posted on Loyslist.com and no reference may be made to any of the prohibited items. If any of the items listed below are found in a post, the post will be immediately removed. If you are found to have posted an ad containing a prohibited item more than once, your account will be suspended indefinitely. It is the recommendation of Loyslist.com that the item for sale should take up the majority of the frame of the photo and the photo should not contain any other items or people. This not only provides a detailed and uncluttered photo of the item for sale, this reduces the chance of your post being removed due to a prohibited item unintentionally making its way into your post.
This is in no way a comprehensive list from a legal standpoint and Loyslist.com users remain responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale, payment or exchange, that may apply to transactions in which they participate We encourage you to research the applicable laws and regulations that may apply to your usage of and activities on and relating to Loyslist.com.
List of prohibited items
- Child pornography, obscene materials, offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution.
- Items issued to United States Armed Forces that have not been disposed of in accordance with Department of Defense demilitarization policies.
- Food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP EBT cards, SNAP or WIC foods, infant formula, etc. and other items received from governmental agencies or programs.
- Fireworks, including \"safe and sane\" fireworks or any destructive devices or explosives.
- Alcohol or tobacco products. Controlled substances or illegal drugs, substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
- Prescription drugs and medical devices, including prescription or contact lenses, defibrillators, hypodermic needles or hearing aids. Nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims or treatment claims that require FDA approval.
- Blood, bodily fluids or body parts.
- Household pets of any kind including dogs, cats, primates, cage birds, rodents, reptiles, amphibians, fish.
- Restricted or regulated plants and insects, including noxious weeds, endangered plant species, or live insects or pests.
- Pesticides or hazardous substances, or items containing hazardous substances including contaminated toys, or art or craft material containing toxic substances without a warning label.
- Illegal telecommunications equipment, including access cards, signal jamming devices, password sniffers, unloopers, or cable descramblers.
- Stolen property or property with serial number removed or altered. Burglary tools, including lock-picks or motor vehicle master keys.
- False identification cards, items with police insignia, citizenship documents, or birth certificates.
- Counterfeit currency, coins and stamps, tickets, as well as equipment designed to make them. Counterfeit, replica, or knock-off brand name goods. Material that infringes copyright, including software or other digital goods you are not authorized to sell, warez, bootlegs.
- Tickets you are not allowed to sell, including airline tickets that restrict transfer. Coupons or gift cards that restrict transfer or which you are not authorized to sell. Lottery tickets, sports trading card \'grab bags\', raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, other gambling items.
- Used or rebuilt batteries or batteries containing mercury.
- Non-packaged food items or adulterated food.
- Bulk email or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying information.
- Photos containing minors.
- Sexual or provocative material of any kind.
- Inappropriate or offensive language.
- Items encouraging illegal activity.
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid, or matrix programs.